St. Vincent Parish Church Gumaca is located in Gumaca
Built in 1582 by the Franciscan Friar Diego de Oropesa. The Dutch marauders first burned it down. Rebuilt by the local residents in 1690, the church was completed in 1747 and further improved in 1846. The belfry of the church was partially damaged by the earthquake in 1937. The church become the seat of the Diocese of Gumaca, and hence, a cathedral since 1985.