Baker's Hill is a famous hang out place in Palawan, known for their freshly baked goodies like hopia, munchies and crinkles. It is located on top of a...
According to the 2007 Philippine census, it has a population of 30,711 people in 5,390 households.
This town was originally named Libog from the corrupted Bicol word “libot” which means roundabout. Established as a separate municipality of Ibalon in 1749, it was renamed Sto. Domingo after its patron Saint Dominic of Guzman in 1959.
The builders of this town were expert planners as the poblacion was so designed that all downhill streets were parallel and the cross streets were also parallel. Provisions were made for two spacious public plazas, market site, a wide church site and a government–building compound all clustered along the main thoroughfare.